Thursday, May 12, 2016

Soccer

Another season, and another new adventure...I get to play Soccer!!

A few weeks ago Mama and Daddy brought me to the store and I got shin gards, new running shoes, and a soccer ball.  I just couldn't wait to start!  When the first night came it was even greater than I expected, my great friend Kaiya is on the same team!!!

We have had a couple practices and I think we have a pretty great team.  Coach Linda and Coach Brian are super fun and make sure we are always having a great time.

They have been working to teach us how to kick the ball correctly, making sure we don't touch the ball with our hands, and trying to teach us some of the rules of the game.

Ellen doesn't really understand that we are only practicing, but she is a really great cheerer.  The only problem, she likes to drink my water!  Good thing Mama makes sure to pack extra.

I couldn't wait for our first game, we have got to play games during practice so I just knew we were going to do great!  We have had a bunch of games and they are super fun.  I have been so lucky to have all sorts of people who love me come to watch me play.

 Watch out world, #8 is ready to take over the soccer world!

Have a great day!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment