Sunday, November 20, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Happy Sunday!  This next week is going to fly by with lots of traveling, so we decided to start our Christmas traditions a little early.

It started earlier this week when Mama went shopping for our Christmas outfits.  She asked Ellen if she wanted a twirly dress, and Ellen said, NO WAY!  Ellen is not a twirly dress kinda girl, so Mama decided that this year would be more low key.  She found a pretty gold skirt and sweater for me...and a gold sweater and red leggings for Ellen.  I really liked the skirt, but when I saw the pretty Christmas dresses at Target, I was kinda bummed.  

Mama decided to switch gears and got me a pretty dress, and return my other outfit.  Ellen was still sure she wanted a "sweatshirt" and NOT a dress.  That is, until this morning.  She saw me in my pretty dress, with my curly hair and pretty barrette and she wanted in on the Christmas Magic!  So, off to Target we went.  Ellen even wanted a pretty clip in her hair.

We got to Macy's and decided to go straight to see Santa.  Ellen was so excited when we first got in line, but as we got closer to the door she started to look not so sure.  Once we got in there she was definitely a little worried, but once he asked her what she wanted for Christmas things started to turn around.  I told Santa that I want an art kit and a new mermaid tail.  Ellen wants a ball.  After that, we smiled for the camera and got our annual Santa picture. 

We had a great time seeing Santa's workshop, the elves are so cute and there is so much work to be done!  Thank goodness they take the time to make all sorts of yummy treats for us to enjoy, on top of all of their other work.

Have a great week!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment