Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snuggling my Blankies

Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

Mama has some pretty crazy rules, but the craziest of them is that blankets must stay in our bedroom.  I love my blankies, I could take them with me every single place I go.  If I could make clothes out of my blankies I would.  But they must stay in my room.

The other day I really wanted to play with my blankets but as usual, Mama said no.  So I came up with a plan.

Sissy got this cute backpack for her American Girl doll for Christmas and I really like it.  Mama realized that I was playing with it more than normal, but she didn't think much of it until bedtime when my blankets were missing from my bed.  Mama asked me where my blankets were, and that is when I showed her where I had stashed them, inside Sissy's backpack.  Mama told Daddy that I was smuggling blankets, I think she meant to say snuggling.  Silly Mama!

Off to bed.  I need to snuggle with my blankets.
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment