Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Winter Wonderland


Hey Everybody! Ellen Here!  

We have had a pretty fantastic winter this year, and we have been trying our hardest to take advantage of it. 

A couple weeks ago, Mama was able to go up North to see my Cousin Tyler in his final High School Nordic Ski race.  Mama didn't think I would be a very good car companion for the 4.5 hour drive, so she made me stay home, but she said she had a great time!  We are so proud of you Tyler!!!


We had some really warm weather, but we knew that Winter wasn't over.  Last week we got nearly a foot of snow overnight!  (And I am not talking about my foot, it was at least as much as Daddy's foot!)  We couldn't wait to get outside.  Unfortunately, it was so much snow that I got a little stuck.

Sissy wanted to build a snowman.  She needed a little help from Mama, but it turned out pretty great!

Of course, they had to take a Snowman Selfie!

We also did some sledding with our friends.  Sledding is a lot of work, well, not so much for me, but certainly for Daddy.  The park that we went sledding at has a fireplace so we were able to enjoy a nice fire and some hot chocolate!

We couldn't go to a park without playing at the playground...The slides were REALLY fast with all of the snow.

It was such a fun day, but now I am ready for Spring!

Have a great night!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment