Sunday, April 30, 2017

Spring into Sports


Happy Sunday!

Spring is here and that mean Spring Sports!  Last week my cousin Tyler had a Lacrosse game in Northfield so we made the trip to watch him play!  Mama said we were only going to stay for the first half, but because we were in such a great mood we got to stay for the whole game.

My favorite part was at the very end, after they won, when I got to go give my cousin a big hug!  I was worried that he wouldn't see us and come over, but Auntie Wendy said she knew he would come over if he could.

Ellen wasn't so sure about the black stuff on Tyler's cheeks, but she got a smooch from him anyways.

It might have been chilly, but it was a great night!

Tyler isn't the only one playing sports, soccer season has started in Owatonna!  I am on team HyVee and I am having a great time.  Coach Dan and Coach Tolle are a ton of fun and are making sure we learn a little bit about soccer too!

We have had two games so far.  Coach Tolle says that it isn't about winning so we don't keep score, so I don't know if we are winning, but we sure are having the most fun.

Coach Tolle also says that it is important to be a good sport.  That means that we make sure everybody has a chance to play, we make sure our teammates aren't hurt if they fall down, and after the game we give the other team high fives.


The best part of this season is that I get to be on the same team as my best friend Kaiya!  We have been on the same team two years in a row, I don't know if it will happen again, but it is pretty great.


The weather man says we are supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow, here's hoping that he is wrong, but lucky me, Tennis is inside!

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment