Saturday, February 4, 2012

Words, Words and More Words


The past few weeks I have really been working on my words, so I thought it would make sense to write a post to document it.  Don't get me wrong, I have been doing all my own typing over the past year, I just haven't been able to say all of the words yet  ;-)

Right now, my favorite word is definately, "Hi!" but I have a whole lot of other words that I like too.  Here is my list:
  • Hi
  • Hello
  • Jake
  • Down (Jake and Bella like to jump up on me)
  • Night-Night
  • All Done
  • Uh-Oh
  • Oopsy
  • Mama
  • Daddy
  • No
  • Good (If you ask me, "How are you?", I will tell you, "Good", if that is really how I am feeling)
  • More
I really like to repeat words and sounds, so I am pretty sure that in the next month the above list is going to grow a LOT!

I have a video to leave you with, it is kind of hard to hear me, but none the less, it is still pretty darn cute.

Have a good afternoon!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment