Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Party - Part 3 - Cupcakes Glaore!

This is the final installment in my three part Birthday Party Blog Series.

Anybody who knows my mama knows she likes to throw a party, and she doesn't just throw any old party, she throws an AMAZING party!

Seeing that I am completely in love with cupcakes mama had no choice but to create a cupcake extravaganza! 

Mama and I hand made all of the invitations to my party, how cute are these?!?!

The cupcake pulls out of the wrapper to reveal the party details.

Mama's next creation was the party favors for my friends.

This is what was in side.  Thanks to Pinterest mama learned how to make your own custom shirts.

Of course, I had to dress the part.  I got my dress at Crazy 8 in Rochester and it has cupcakes all over it!  (That is me and my Great Grandma Joan.)

Of course, no party is complete without some great food and drinks.  Of course there was a cupcake stand.  Mama had veggies for the adults and peaches, kix and cheese and crackers for the kids!


Mama even found plates and napkins with cupcakes.

Mama says no party is complete without a few bottles of wine (for the adults, of course).  Turns out there is a brand of wine called "Cupcake".


Even the wine glasses have cupcakes!!!


Cupcakes Galore!

Have a good weekend,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment