Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My First Paycheck


A few months ago mama heard that a local company, Gopher Sport, was looking for babies to do some modeling.  It sounded like fun so mama signed me up.

I was very nervous the day of the photo shoot, I really wanted to make sure I did a good job.  When we got to the place there were a couple other babies there and playing with them helped me relax.

I got to play on these really neat play structures (Play With a Purpose) and had a great time!

I think my favorite thing I did there was playing on the slide.  Once I discovered how it worked I was hooked!  I didn't want to stop playing.

I also like playing peek-a-boo in the tunnel.  The windows were pretty neat too.

I had so much fun playing that I was surprised when mama told me it was time to go home, I thought I had some serious modeling to do?

I hope I get to do some more modeling soon!
Linden

(By the way...Two more days until my Birthday!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment