Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reading time with Auntie Heidi

Three days until my birthday!!!

I know this post is about a week overdue, but better late than never...Two Sundays ago auntie Heidi and Grandpa Bob came over to my house for lunch and some quality play time.

Auntie Heidi is a lot of fun and loves to play with me.  She helped me pull all of my toys out of my toy box.  She loves playing babies and "I'm going to get you" with me.  ("I'm going to get you" is the game where she chases me and I try and run away, she always gets me...she is REALLY good...)  And, she LOVES to read books.

I have a lot of books and Auntie Heidi would sit with me all day and read if I let her.  She even knows mama's trick to get me to sit still extra long...she gives me a book to flip through while she holds the book that she is actually reading.  I always fall for it.  I really like to flip pages in a book.


The only problem with how Auntie Heidi reads is that she insists that you have to hold the book right side up, and read front to back and not skip pages...can it get any more boring than that?  I like to be MUCH more creative with my reading.

Did I mention that it is 3 days until my birthday?  I can't wait until this weekend for my birthday parties!!

Happy Reading,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment