Monday, January 16, 2012

First Date!!

Last weekend was very special. Mama went dress shopping with one of her friends that is going to get married later this year. Since I had a date planned for the night I stayed home with daddy. In the afternoon daddy helped me get ready for my date. I hate to bore you with the boring stuff so lets get to the juicy details of the date. I was dressed super cute, and when we left my date opened the car door for me, and lifted me into my seat. He also drove like a chauffeur, it was very sweet it made my heart melt. Mama said real gentlemen, like daddy, do these types of things. When we got to the restaurant he opened the door again and carried me into the restaurant because it was cold out and I don't walk very fast. My date took me to Plaza Morena where we shared fajitas. I ate lots of rice, stake, cheese, and a side of fruit. My date was very understanding when others came up to talk to me during dinner. Some times I feel famous because people like to see my smile. When dinner was over my date carried me back to the car and helped me into my seat and took me home where we had dessert.  Then at the end of the night I got a good bottle and a good night kiss!

I hope my date calls and sets up a second date because I had a lot of fun!

Linden

P.S. I heard mama talking about a birthday week when it was her birthday so I am taking advantage of it. I talked mama and daddy into going out for dinner and I over heard that Grandpa Bob is coming to town tomorrow and that usually means we are going out to eat again!!

P.P.S.  In case you were worried about daddy slipping and letting me date before 35, my date was with daddy!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok - this one made me teary eyed! Daddys are SO special!

    ReplyDelete