Sunday, January 22, 2012

Digging in!

I had a FANTASTIC birthday weekend!  The quick version...I got to celebrate with mama and daddy on Friday, had a family party on Saturday morning, the Chili Cook-Off Saturday evening, and a friends party today!

I can't fit the details of all the events into this blog so I am going to start with the sweet stuff...FROSTING!!

My Cousin Tyler has a birthday really close to mine so we celebrated together.  Mama and daddy got me a little cake that I got to eat all by myself (I'm not sure why nobody wanted to share...) and everybody else ate Cousin Tyler's ice cream cake.

My cake was really cute...

I was really excited when I saw it, although I wasn't really sure what to do with it at first.  There were really cute little flower sprinkles so I decided to try one of those first.

The first sprinkle was pretty good.  As I was picking up the next sprinkle I got a little frosting on my finger and it was DELICIOUS! I decided I had to go in for a bigger taste.

Once I got down to the cake I was hooked!  This birthday thing is AMAZING!  I couldn't help myself...I picked up my cake and tried to take a big bite!

I didn't eat my entire cake, but I did eat quite a bit.  Did I tell you it was amazing?

I had a great birthday weekend, I can't wait to do it again.  I need to go to bed, we have another busy week ahead.

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment