Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Party - Part 2 - Friends

As promised, I'm back!  (if you missed part one check it out).

Mama planned my friends party for Sunday afternoon.  I was so excited I couldn't sleep! (Mama and daddy weren't so happy that I didn't take my nap before the party...)

Getting ready for the party was a lot of work.  Daddy put up all of the decorations.  Mama got all of the food and drinks ready.  And I had the difficult job of picking out my favorite toys so we would have something to play with!

I had a lot of friends show up, and we had a great time.  Almost all of my friends were born within a few weeks of me.

Here are some fun photos from the party!






As you can see, we had a great time.

I think I have blogged enough for tonight, but there is one more part to my Birthday Weekend post. 

Stay tuned,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment