Thursday, January 19, 2012

Last Day Being 0

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, the countdown is almost over!  Less than 24 hours until I am no longer Zero, when I wake up tomorrow I will finally be ONE!!!


I have had a lot of firsts over the past year, but I think this is going to be the most exciting.  After tomorrow mama can no longer call me her baby, now I will be her big girl!  (I'm sure she is still going to insist on calling me her baby...probably until I am at least 13...)  After tomorrow, I am definitely going to be more grown up.

Mama and I have been doing a lot of work getting ready for my birthday weekend.  We have ordered all of the cakes (we are celebrating my Cousin Tyler's birthday as well), we have gotten all of the food, bought the balloons and decorations, and today we got the party favors put together!  I can't wait!

Off to bed, I need my beauty sleep!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment