Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Party - Part 1 - Family

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I have neglected my blog long enough, and to make up you will be receiving more than one post today.

I didn't just have a birthday party, I had a birthday weekend.  When you are as special as me one day just won't do.  My birthday weekend started on Friday (my actual birthday) celebrating with my mama and daddy.

When I woke up from my nap on Saturday Great Grandma Joan, Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Tim and Auntie Megan were at my house.  It wasn't too much longer before Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Bob and Auntie Heidi arrived.  It was time to PARTY!


I had a lot of fun opening presents.  The tissue paper was really crinkly and was fun to rip into little pieces.

I got a lot of great things, here I am reading my new Clifford book.  It has little places where I can feel different textures.

Auntie Heidi, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob got me a Little People tractor and school bus. 

I am really glad it came with instructions, I found out all sorts of neat features.

After presents we had lunch then I had to take my afternoon nap.  Not long after I woke up Cousin Tyler and Auntie Wendy arrived!!  Here I am with my cousin, he always seems to play hockey right before he comes to see me.  In fact, the first time I met him he had just gotten done playing hockey.  (I don't think I want to be a hockey player...they are smelly!)

The party didn't end here, but I already showed you my cake pictures so there isn't much else to say.

I'll be back!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment