Thursday, July 12, 2012

Last Weekend - At the Lake

Last weekend we were at the lake for a REALLY long time!  We showed up on Wednesday and didn't come home until Saturday!  We had a really fun weekend, here are some of the highlights.

Every year for 4th of July we have a pedicure contest, this year, I won "Best Twinkle Toes".  Mama forgot to get a picture, but they were pretty cute, my little toes were painted red, and my big toe was blue with little white star stickers on them.  The prize was a trip to Cherry Berry, a frozen yogurt place.  They serve sorbet there which means I got to eat too.

I really liked my frozen yogurt, but it was really cold so I didn't eat very much.  I was much happier climbing on all the great furniture.

Daddy took me tubing for the first time this year.  The two girls on the tube with us have a cabin next to Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim's house.  A few years ago they used to come over to get Daddy to go tubing with them, they called him their "tubin' buddy", now they are my tubin' buddies!

I really had a great time!

We spent a lot of time playing in the lake.  Grandma got me a cool floaty toy that looks like a jet ski!

Daddy also took me on the paddle boats...

And on the water trampoline!

It was a great weekend full of great warm weather.

I am looking forward to this weekend, I am going on my first plane ride to Maine with Mama, Daddy, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob!  I can't wait!  I am sure there will be plenty of pictures and stories of our adventures.

Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment