Monday, February 11, 2013

I need to Leave Mama More Often...

So, this weekend Daddy and I went to visit Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim and we had a GREAT time (If Grandma Carolyn e-mails Mama the photos I will write a post about my weekend).  Mama wanted to get some stuff done so she decided to stay home.  I was a bit bummed but when I got home I decided it was worth it...Mama missed me like crazy and went shopping!

I am sure I have told you about my Daddy's love for camping, I have never been camping but I sure do love to play with his tents.  Mama decided that it was time for me to own my own tent, and what better than a Princess Tent!!

As you can see, it is pretty cool, It has a door on one side, a window on another, and a neat tunnel on another.  Jake and Bella didn't do very good with the tunnel in obedience class but they must have been practicing over the past few years because even they wanted to play in my tent!  The best part of the tunnel is that I can park my stroller in it like a garage.

Mama snapped this photo right after one of my big shopping trips, I got so much stuff that I had to leave Baby Katie at home so I could use the stroller part to haul home my stuff, and look at all the bags on the handle!

Now I must go to bed, rumor has it that Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob are coming tomorrow!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment