Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day with Grandma and Grandpa

In honor of the big Snow Storm we are supposed to be getting, I thought I would share some snow pictures from my weekend with Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim.

It was great being up North and getting to play in the snow...they have so much more than we do!

I really like sledding, and I think Maxx does too, except, we were too fast for him to jump on the sled with us...

Grandma Carolyn's house doesn't have much for a hill, but Papa Tim knew how to make sledding fun.  He pulled me really fast, for a little bit...then he slowed down a bit...

After our sledding fun we took a walk together.  I like going to the resort and playing with the pool table, after playing outside in the snow for so long it was great to be inside where it was warm.

That's it folks, keep warm and get lots of sleep, there is going to be TONS of shoveling fun tomorrow!!
Linden

1 comment: