Sunday, March 3, 2013

Valentines Play Date with Declan


It has been a little while since my good friend Declan came over for a play date, but we had so much fun that I had to write a post about it.

I have to admit, when he first got here I was NOT impressed, I knew I was going to have to share my toys, but he wanted to share my Daddy...Not. Cool.

Mama decided we needed to change activities so she got out some new play-doh and some fun cookie cutters!  We both had a great time, I liked the "angel-man" (Mama called it a gingerbread man) Declan liked making balls and throwing them!

After Play-doh Declan wanted to play Pizza and Blocks.

After all that playing it was time to eat.  Mama made home-made chicken nuggets and tater tots.  She even gave us special ketchup, I got an L for Linden...

And Declan got a D!

After eating we went back to playing...Declan liked my car...

and we had a great time playing in my tent!

It was great having a friend over, he pushed me in my stroller...

and then I pushed him!

As you can see from all of the photos, we played with pretty much ALL of my toys...you might think he was at my house all day, but it was just a couple hours!!  Of course, all good play dates end with Wheel, good thing my friend Declan likes it just as much as I do!!


After all that playing we had the sharing thing figured out, we shared the couch and ate apple sauce together! What a great way to end the night!

That's all there is folks!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment