Friday, March 29, 2013

What Do You Do When the Snow Starts to Melt?


What do you do when the snow starts to melt? 

Have Daddy dig a trench and race Duckies!!!  We had a pretty big puddle in the back yard so daddy dug it out a bit to help get the water to go to the street, that turned into a river!  The kids next door brought their duckies outside, and they let me use them!

I had the little baby duckie, he was really CUTE!

There they go!  The water made a little tunnel for the duckies to go through.  Mama's duckie got stuck because the water got too shallow, but my duckie came and pushed hers along.

I am LOVING this warm weather.  I got to wear my crock shoes, I got to play in my car, and I got to be outside!!!!!!!!

Have a good night, tomorrow is more Easter fun!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment