Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Playing 'puter

Hey guys! 

Sorry I have been missing for a while, this winter weather and day-light savings thing has really gotten to me!

Mama came home from work the other day and found Daddy and me playing in one of my favorite places, Grandma's Room!

I love playing on Grandma's Bed, the blanket is really fluffy, and the pillows are so soft!  Plus, there are extra blankets to cuddle with and lay on.  The best part is the 'puter (Mama and Daddy call it an alarm clock, but I am CERTAIN it is a computer).  I love pushing the buttons, and sometimes it even makes a fuzzy noise.  I could sit in Grandma's Room and play with it all day.

The last time Grandma was here I was in here room and played with the 'puter, I did so good that the next morning it woke her up at 5am!!  I don't think she liked it...

Off to bed,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment