Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day everybody!

Turns out, today was Green Day, evidently that is what you do for St. Patty's.  

I woke up this morning and thought I was going to have my cereal for breakfast like normal, but a Leprechaun visited overnight and turned my cereal GREEN!  I don't know what a Leprechaun is, but I think he is pretty cool, I think green cereal tastes even better than regular cereal!

After breakfast we got ready for church, not only did the leprechaun visit my house, but he also visited church because everybody there was wearing green too!  My friends that we sit next to were wearing green head-to-toe.  It was great!

After church we took a road trip to visit my Auntie Megan and soon-to-be Uncle Tommy.  We had plenty of play time, and his nephew Ryan came to visit too!  Ryan was born only 5 days after me and we sure had a great time playing.  Megan and Tommy made a really yummy dinner and then they asked if Ryan and I wanted to be in their wedding!  I get to be a FLOWER GIRL!

It was a great night, I can't wait until I get to pick out my twirling dress!  Here is one more photo before I go, like my green milk mustache?!?!

See you soon!
Linden

1 comment: