Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bowl-O-Rama


This past weekend we had a going-away party for some of our neighbors.  Cottage Lane is known for their summer campfires, and they aren't going to be quite the same without the Adamson Clan.

We had the going-away party at the local Bowling Alley, I had been there lots of times to watch Mama, but I had never gotten to do it on my own.  Here is a picture of part of our group, there were lots of friends there so I couldn't fit everybody into one photo...

Daddy helped my do my first ball, he found this neat ramp thing for me to use, it was a little tall, but it still worked...I knocked over some pins!!

The next time it was my turn to bowl Mama helped me!  I wanted to bowl like the big kids, but the ball was too heavy, so we just rolled it together...

Mama said it is VERY important to watch the ball go all the way down...

I only got to bowl two frames and then I had to go home, but I am sure my team won.  Here is a picture of me with the tickets I won playing the arcade games at the bowling alley, it sure was a great time!

Have a great night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment