Monday, September 23, 2013

Mexico: Part 1 - The Beach


I know Mama promised blog posts over a week ago, but you have to understand that blogging isn't easy!!  Especially when we had so much fun!

I decided to start with blogging about the beach because we had so much fun there!  Unfortunately, Mama didn't take a ton of photos at the beach, but you have to trust me, we had FUN!  Even Baby Katie got to join in.  It is hard to tell because I have my swimming jacket on, but our swimsuits even match!! (the only difference is the color...)


A LOOONNNGGG time ago, my Auntie Wendy started a tradition of writing your name in the sand and Mama has kept the tradition going...

The waves were a ton of fun, although Mama was a little worried that I was going to get washed away...

Maybe she was right...After I nearly died, Daddy decided to take me out further into the ocean where the waves weren't nearly as crazy.

Hi Mama!!!

After playing in the waves we had a great time making sand castles and drawing some more in the sand.  We didn't make it down to the beach every day, but it sure was a highlight when we did!

One last beach photo, to end the blog on a positive note!  Aren't we cute!!!

Adios!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment