Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mexico: Part 2 - The Pool

We had the COOLEST room when we were in Mexico...You walk out the back door and we had our own POOL!!!!  Look how close this thing was!

To be honest, it wasn't just our pool, we had to share it with a couple people, but it was still amazing.  The first day we were there I spent over 10 hours in the pool, Mama even said my hair was turning green.

While we were playing in the pool Daddy tried teaching me how to snorkel, I think he looked really silly.  Mama said I was too little, and maybe next time we go to Mexico I can try again.

The main pool was pretty cool, it had a huge pirate ship with water slides and fountains!  The shark off to the right is a slide too.  I met a really fun friend named Annabelle, we played together in the pool a lot.  We had a great time!

Here is the pool from the other side

On the other side of the pool they had this big inflatable obstacle course.  By the end of the week I could walk along the wall and make it all the way without falling into the water!  In the picture below I am trying to figure out how to swing on the bar but my hands kept slipping and I fell in a lot! (See the leaves hanging down from the top, that was where Mama spent part of her day, on the covered Bali Bed reading and relaxing!)

I don't want you to get the wrong impression, Mama did come swimming too.  Here is one last picture for the road...

Have a great night, it is Survivor night!!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment