Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mexico Part 3: Sail Away

Another busy weekend here, Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Tim and Auntie Megan came down and we had a blast!  I'll have to tell you about that another time though...

While we were in Mexico Mama found a really great catamaran sailing trip for us to go on and we had a great time!  I don't know if I mentioned it, but it rained a LOT while we were in Mexico, but while we were on the sailing trip the weather was perfect.

The boat was really big and I had a great time walking around and playing on the nets in the front of the boat.  I liked jumping and rolling around, we even got splashed a couple of times!!

It was fun to lay down and watch the waves, but I couldn't do that for too long because I didn't want to fall asleep...

We sailed from Cancun to Isla Mujeres where we had time to eat lunch and play in the ocean for a while.  Mama decided to relax and enjoy the breeze while Daddy and I played in the sand.

On the island there was a place where we could get in the water and pet a shark!!  I even got to kiss him, he was pretty neat!

I loved the tropical blue water and the fantastic views.

I think the highlight of the trip was getting the drive a golf cart all around the island.  We went all over the place and had a great time.  I think Papa Tim needs a golf cart like this one...

Have I ever told you how much I love riding in golf carts?!?

Hope you have a good week!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment