Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mexico Part 6: My Trip Book

Sorry, one more post on Mexico, but how lucky are you that you get 2 blog posts in one day!!!

Auntie Wendy started a fun Tradition with Mama when she was a little girl and Mama decided to continue it with me, she made me a Trip Book!

Mama was older the first time she went on a trip with Auntie Wendy so she was able to do it all by herself...I haven't learned to write yet (but I am a pretty good typist!) so Mama had to help me out.

The first page is fun facts about me!  Mama asked what my favorite animal is, and I told her a Goose!

On the fist day it told me about the fun trip I was about to go on...

And each day I had questions to answer.  I also got to color a fun picture on some of the days.  We saw some pretty dancers on Friday so I colored them!

In the back of the book was a bunch of coloring pages that had fun pictures and Spanish words on them.  I got to color these any time I wanted.  I like sitting in the Bali bed to color.

Rojo means Red!

Not sure why this picture got uploaded upside down...but it shows the cool pencil keeper that was in my book!  It had color crayons, pencils, and stickers!  It was even a great spot to keep Katie's passport so I didn't drop it in the airport.


I sure loved having my own book!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment