Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mexico Part 4: This and That


We had so much fun in Mexico, it is hard to fit it all into a couple blog posts.  

This was my 2nd time on a plane, but I still had a great time and loved it.  I was a great traveler and did a great job sitting in my seat and listening to Mama and Daddy.  Baby Katie was a good traveler too, and listened to me.

Our resort we stayed at had a lot of fun activities and shows at night.  A couple nights there were dancers, and one night there were Mari-Bachi Boys!  I loved listening to their music and dancing along.

We didn't let the rain keep us inside our room.  The resort had these fun beds that were covered so we spent a lot of time playing, reading, doing stickers, legos, and coloring in there.  Mama made sure to have something fun for me to do while we were out there, I think she just wanted to read her book.

I spent some time in Kids Club too.  They had some fun craft projects that I got to do.  One day we made colored sand and put it in bottles.  I helped Mama color the salt, and then she poured it into the bottle while I held the funnel.

This is Joanna, she was at Kids Club each day and was really nice.  She made sure that every time I went there I had enough juice, suckers, balloons and cookies!

Another thing we did to pass time while it was raining was play in the hot tub that was on our patio.  Most nights Daddy played with me while Mama got ready for dinner, but I think Mama was more fun, she made bubbles!!!  It was fun getting to take a bath outside each night.

We had a really great room, I already showed you how close to the pool we were, and this is where I slept, I had my own ROOM!!


Mama was worried that I was going to figure out how to get out the patio door and into the pool while she was sleeping so I slept in the bathtub room (no worries, it wasn't the actual bathroom!)

One last story from the trip for now...On all the flights the Flight Attendants were really nice and let me go up and say Hi to the pilots, it was pretty neat.  On the way home the pilots hadn't started their pre-flight stuff so the captain asked if I wanted to sit in the cockpit and pretend to fly the plane!  Unfortunately, I got a little scared and decided to say no.  Mama tried to convince me to give it a shot, but I was too scared.  Oh well, maybe next time!

I have to go to bed.  Only one more Mexico post to go!

Have a great night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment