Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I think Halloween might be my favorite holiday!!

It started a couple days ago when I got some yummy Halloween treats from my Auntie Wendy, Auntie Missy, and Cousin Tyler!  Have I ever told you how much I like chocolate?  Another thing I like, is getting mail!  I got a couple really cute cards in the mail.  How neat is it that my Auntie can send me something and she doesn't have to drive here!?!?

Yesterday we had a pumpkin carving play date with my friend Declan.  Not sure how we didn't get many pictures, but it was sure a lot of fun.  Mama had some things we could hammer into our pumpkins and she had fun stickers!  Only the Mamas and Daddys got to use the knives though...

I dressed up as Cinderella this year.  Thanks to my Auntie Megan, I stayed nice and warm!  Don't I make a cute Cinderella Bear?

This is my costume without my warm jacket on.  I even got earrings!  I love that my Mama can make me such pretty dresses.

Here are the pumpkins we carved and decorated.  This is Daddy's, I helped by drawing on it.

This is mine. The pegs we hammered into it don't show very bright, but they glow!  (I decided to take all the stickers off...Check out the first photo if you want to see it fully decorated.)

This is Mama's pumpkin that she carved for me!  I sure do LOVE Sofia the First!

And this is Mama's pumpkin that she carved for her.  I told her to make a silly face!

I got to go trick or treating for the first time and I did great.  I made sure to say it nice and loud, and I remembered my Thank Yous most of the time.  I can't wait to eat all of my candy, though Mama says I will get a tummy ache if I eat it too fast.

Hope you had a great Halloween!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment