Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Crafts!

It turns out, everybody LOVES fall crafts!  I have been doing a lot of them.

This weekend I got to spend the night at Auntie Wendy's house and she is the Queen of Crafting...(She taught Mama most of her tricks!)  Auntie Wendy had this cool skeleton for me to paint, doesn't he look cool!

Daycare has been full of fun crafts too.  Today we made these fun owl puppets!  First we got to go outside and find leaves, then we got to go inside and glue them together.  Gretchen helps me cut the shapes out, maybe when I am three she will let me use the scissors.

This is the other fun fall craft we got to do at daycare.  We went on a walk and found all sorts of fall items and then we got to make a wreath.  I got to do the glue, but Gretchen had to help with the hot glue.  It sure was a lot of fun!

I hope everybody else is making fall crafts too!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment