Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pirates and Princesses!

This weekend was REALLY busy.  

Like I said in my last post, I got to spend the night with Auntie Wendy and Auntie Missy (Cousin Tyler was in Iowa so I didn't get to see him).  Friday night, Mama and Daddy went out for a date so I got to have a sleepover.  

Saturday we ate Chipotle for lunch, went to the zoo, and then we checked into the hotel for the night to do some swimming!  Mama didn't catch my new trick on video, but I've gotta tell you, it is GREAT!!

Sunday Mama and Daddy had a big surprise for me, I got to go to Disney Junior Live and see Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Sofia the First!!  Mama made me this cool Sofia dress and she also got me a pretty crown and amulet necklace, just like Sofia's.

The show was at the Excel Center so I had to get my picture taken by Linus.

Here are some photos from the show...First was Sofia the First, she was learning how to be a princess and be a good friend.  She was having trouble so Cinderella came to help her.  Cinderella was my FAVORITE part!

After Sofia was done, Mickey, Minnie and some of the pirates came out and asked if I wanted to dance on stage with them, of course I said "Yes!!"  I didn't do too much dancing, but getting to be on stage with Mickey and Minnie was pretty cool.  Mickey even waved back!

This is the pirate that asked if I wanted to come dance on stage...

 After we were done dancing, Jake and the Neverland Pirates came on.  They were searching for the hidden volcano that was filled with gold.

It was a great show, Captain Hook and Peter Pan even showed up!!

It is almost time for the ball, I have to go get ready,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment