Friday, November 8, 2013

My New 'Do


I have to be honest, this blog was supposed to be posted a LONG time ago, like back in August...Better late than never!

Right before Auntie Megan's wedding Mama decided it would be a good idea for me to get my haircut (she said I was starting to look like a ragamuffin...)

I wasn't so sure what to think at first, I really like Shelly, but getting my haircut seemed pretty scary.  After Mama explained that Shelly's chair went up and down and round and round, I decided to give it a try!

Shelly had a cool cape for me to wear so I didn't get hair all over, and she had magic spray to get the tangles out!

I sat really still...

And even looked down at my toes when she needed me to.

After she was done cutting I even let her dry my hair, just like she does for Mama!

She even put my hair clip back in!  Aren't I so cute!!

Mama had a haircut again last week and I was so excited to go.  Daddy forgot to pick me up so I got to stay for the whole time and watch Mama get her hair cut.  Shelly has fun books, magazines, legos, and candy!!  Afterwards Shelly gave me a quick trim too.  I did great!

Have a good night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment