Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ellen Louise - Child of God


A couple weeks ago, Ellen was baptized into God's family and it was a pretty great day!  Lot of family and friends were there to watch and surround her with love.

Ellen was a very good baby and didn't cry the entire time. Here are some pictures from the day:



My favorite part of baptism is when Shelby takes the baby and all the kids get to sit around her and sing a song about coming to see Jesus.  It was a special day for me, because I am the big sister I got to sit right next to them!!

It was great having everybody together.

Ellen and I both have our Aunties as our God Parents.  We love them all so much, we couldn't pick just one!

The baptism gown she wore has been worn by a lot of people, Auntie Wendy, Auntie Heidi, Mama, Cousin Tyler, myself, and now Ellen!

The church has a great tradition where they give each child a Faith box and blanket on the day of their baptism.

Of course, no baptism would be official without cake!  And this time, the bakery got the wording right (remember my baptism??)

Papa Bob wasn't able to join us for baptism so we made a trip to Rochester to see him and show him how cute Ellen looked in her baptism gown.

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment