Thursday, April 2, 2015

It's All About the Bunny

 Spring is here and that means so is the Easter Bunny!!!!

This is Ellen's first Easter and I have been busy telling her all about it.  The eggs, the chocolate, the egg hunt, the chocolate, egg decorating, chocolate bunnies, and did I mention eggs and chocolate?!?

Last weekend we went to meet the Easter bunny and we had a great time.  It was Ellen's first time so I let her sit on his lap and I sat next to him.  Ellen was really brave and didn't cry at all!

The next day we went to church like usual, but when we got home we had a surprise.  Turns out, we were so good when we met the Easter bunny that he decided to stop by early and bring us lunch!

It was really fun, he brought me some tiny peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that were shaped like hearts and stars, plus strawberries, Cheetos and teddy crackers.  He even shared his carrots with me!!!  And all of the food was hidden in eggs.  He only brought Ellen two eggs with sandwiches and fruit.

I can't wait for this weekend.  I get to see both of my Grandmas and Papa Tim.  I just know it is going to be a great Easter.

Have a great night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment