Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Whats new


Hey Everybody, Ellen here!

It has been a while since Linden has let me post, so I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you about all of the fun things I have been doing lately!

I've been having a lot of fun playing with my Big Sister.  I really love to play with her toys and watch her run around and be crazy.  I love when she dances for me.  I also love when she brings her shiny crowns and princess shoes upstairs.  I have to play with them quick before Mama takes it away, but they are pretty great!

I also got upgraded to a big girl car seat!  I don't really like it any more than I liked my old car seat, but I guess I can see Linden better, so that is good.  Too bad I still can't resist falling asleep in it.

My other new trick is standing, all by myself!  The first time it happened I wasn't so sure about it, one second I was sitting, and then I was standing, so I sat down really fast!  But after a couple times I decided it was pretty neat, now I can stand all alone for a long time!  Daddy wants me to try walking, Mama is OK if I just stay standing for a while.

The other new development is that I am all done with baby food!  Linden and I think Mama is a pretty great cook, and that baby food mush is so boring.  I love fruit, meatballs and peas.

That's all I know, if you like the blog tonight make sure to tell Linden so she lets me post again!
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Ellen! I'm so excited that you are almost walking:)

    ReplyDelete