Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Countdown Is On!





Hey everybody!  I hope you are all having a great weekend! We are half way though August and that means 2 things...It is almost Fair time, and the school countdown is ON!!!!

I am so excited for school, I will be going to all day preschool and I can hardly wait.  There are 3 of us going to school in the fall so Gretchen decided it would be fun to make a school countdown calendar.

I love when we get to do projects with Gretchen, she comes up with the best ideas.  We got to make a school bus, and then put rings on it for each day until school.

Every morning when I wake up I get to take a ring off, and when all of the rings are gone I get to go to Preschool!!!

Of course, back to school means we HAD to go shopping and get all of my school supplies.  My teacher did a great job of putting the basics on a list, like a backpack, kleenex, crayons, and glue, but there were some important things that I think she missed.  I found a cute brush and clips that I thought I really needed.  I told Daddy, "I just really need these, what if I am working REALLY hard and my hair gets a tangle in it, I can use the brush to get the tangle out, and then I can clip my hair back so I can keep working really hard!"  Daddy only said yes to the clips.
 

I got a ton of great stuff, I can't wait to use my backpack and my new lunch box!!

Only 23 more days!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, how did you grow up so fast? I know you are going to LOVE pre-school:)

    ReplyDelete