Thursday, July 30, 2015

Updates to my Ride

It is almost the weekend and it looks like it is going to be a great one!  With all this beautiful weather we have had I have been spending a LOT of time on my bike.

If you remember back to last spring, I got a new bike and I have been loving it ever since.

This year I made it my goal to ride my bike without training wheels and thanks to all sorts of great help from Gretchen and my friends at daycare, I did it!!

It is pretty amazing getting to ride without training wheels.  It took a few weeks, but I have gotten so good that I now get to ride my bike to the park and around the block!  

As you can see, not only did I lose my training wheels, but I also gained some great streamers.  I have wanted streamers ever since I got a bike and this year Mama said that I could buy them.  Did you hear that?  Not only did I get to get streamers, but I got to use my OWN money!!  It was great, I felt like such a big girl at Target.

Hope you all have a fun weekend planned,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment