Saturday, July 25, 2015

Color Dash!


Today was a pretty crazy day, Mama and I did the Color Dash!!

Mama told me that we had to wear white shirts to start the race, I didn't think it made much sense, but I agreed...

Then things started getting more fun, Mama found some fairy wings for me to wear!


And then the fun began!!  There was color everywhere!  At first, I thought I would run the whole thing with Mama, but I was pretty happy that she decided to bring the stroller because it wasn't long before I was too tired to run.  I did a pretty good job, I ran through all of the color stations, and we had a great time!

Mama even colored my hair!

After the race we were a mess!

Even Ellen got in on the fun!

Mama bought extra color packets and we got to throw it into the air and all over each other.

Our good friend Kaiya came down to cheer us on!  She said I was too messy!


Afterwards, Ellen was pooped!  She had so much fun that she couldn't take it any more.


Isn't she so sweet when she sleeps?

Have a great weekend!
Linden




No comments:

Post a Comment