Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Just keep Swimming


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

Summer is in full swing, and that means it is time to SWIM!!!  

The other day Daddy got out the little baby pool for Linden and me to play in.  We really like splashing around and playing in the water, we especially love playing together!!

While the baby pool at our house is fun, what we REALLY love to do is go to the country club pool.  There are actually two pools, a kiddie pool, and the big pool.  I prefer hanging out in the kiddie pool.  Mama has me sit in my floatie to keep the big kids back a little, but I can touch the bottom so I can still walk around!

Linden likes the big pool better, she is much more brave than me.  She took some swim lessons this summer and is doing a really great job at swimming!

While swimming is pretty great, I still really love hanging out by the pool and relaxing in the lounge chairs.

Or walking around and playing with all of the pool toys, on the pool deck, of course.

I really love Linden's goggles, though they are pretty tricky to get off and on.

Linden loves the pool so much that I know I better just get used to it because we are going to be spending a lot of time here.

Enjoy the great weather!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment