Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me: Part 4


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

This is the last installment about my birthday weekend, but I have to say, it is my favorite part.  I got to spend my entire birthday weekend with great friends, and it was a blast!

Of course, being at the lake meant spending a lot of time outside.  A lot of my friends enjoyed paddle boarding, Mama even took some of my little friends for a ride.

We built plenty of sand castles...

well, the daddies did, but we helped smash them...

and LOTS of time was spent on the trampoline.

Here are some more fun lake pictures!




Of course, no weekend at the lake is complete without a boat ride, and we got to ride in style!

I always have a hard time staying awake on the boat, I just love how calm it is on the water.  I think Grandma Carolyn enjoyed the snuggle time too...

Linden and her friends sure did enjoy driving the pontoon.

We did get stuck in the middle of the lake for a bit.  Daddy and Linden were the only ones brave enough to jump in, the water was REALLY cold!!

 Linden is such a lake girl, I hope one day I can be as cool as her!

I think everybody loved being on the boat, the big kids, and the little kids.

After my nap it was my turn to drive.  I really like honking the horn, but Daddy wasn't so impressed.

We had a great weekend, full of great friends, great laughs, and lots of memories.

Have a good night,
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. We're looking forward to many more birthdays! You are so special, Ellen:)

    ReplyDelete