Sunday, June 14, 2015

Dance Dance Dance


Tonight is a two-for-one!  

This Spring, I took a break from gymnastics to give dance  a try, and I LOVED it!! I got to go to a really fun class where I learned Ballet, Tap and Jazz.  It was so much fun getting to twirl like a ballerina.

Each week we would start class by stretching, and then we went right into learning our routines for the recital.  It was a lot of work, but a ton of fun.  Of course, Ms. Tia made sure we had plenty of time to play and laugh too.

Each week we learned different ballet moves as well, I learned all five positions and all sorts of other stuff that I have no clue how to spell.

After 7 week of practice the big show was finally here!! Mama made me this beautiful purple tutu, I LOVED it!!

When I got on stage I was a little scared, but Ms. Tia was right there to show us what to do.

My tap dance was one of my favorites!  The shoes are SOO noisy!

Here is a picture of me with Ms. Tia.  She was such a great dance coach.

Afterwards, I got flowers from all of my adoring fans who came to watch  my show.  Auntie Wendy was so much fun, she brought me flower balloons!

Speaking of my adoring fans...Auntie Heidi, Auntie Wendy and Grandma Nancy came to see me...

And Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim came down...

Of course, Mama and Daddy and Ellen were there...

And my good friends Grandma Jane and Paul!!

It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again.  Mama said that there isn't any dance in the summer so back to gymnastics it is.

Have a great night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment