Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me: Part 1


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

Did you hear that it was my birthday?  I am One!!  It was a great weekend celebration with lots of friends at the lake.  I wish I was old enough to remember it!

Mama likes to remember how cute I am so she decided to take some pictures in my birthday outfit.  

I was ok taking pictures for a couple seconds, but I couldn't make it too easy on Mama!

I did decide to give Mama a couple good shots too.

Daddy came over after a bit and made sure to get a picture of me with Mama.  I may have been hard to catch by myself, but chilling with Mama always makes me happy.

Of course, no birthday would be complete without a meltdown.  Really, it wasn't my fault, Mama put that silly hat on my head.

Off to bed, look forward to more party adventures soon!
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. You had a fantastic birthday party! You are such a precious girl Ellen. You will love being "ONE". Love you!

    ReplyDelete