Monday, June 8, 2015

Birthday Photos!


I know this post is supposed to be about Ellen's birthday photos...but I just HAD to share one of me first, aren't I cute?!?

Alas, today's post is about Ellen.  She turned one year old so of course Mama needed pictures.  She wasn't really into it, and certainly wasn't giving any big smiles.

Mama even made cute letters that said, "ONE", but Ellen just knocked them over.

Ellen is always happiest when she is with Mama so we went outside and she was much happier.




Of course no first birthday photos would be complete without cake!  Ellen saw her cake and she IMMEDIATELY knew what to do!









Before the cake was done the photographer let me sneak in so I could have a snack.

It was pretty great!!

Happy Birthday Ellen!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment