Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me: Part 3


Hey Everybody! Ellen Here!

We had to take a little break from the birthday pictures to celebrate Father's day, but I am back and ready to show you some cake!!

I don't know if you know this, but my Mama LOVES to bake cake!  So for my birthday she had a great time making all sorts of treats.

We had mini-cupcakes...

regular cupcakes...

cake pops...

cake stacks...

and of course, a big cake for me to eat!!  I loved the polka dots and all the bright colors.

At first I wasn't so sure what I was supposed to do.  Typically Mama makes me wait until she cuts my food up, but she wasn't there with a knife so I decided to give it a shot on my own.

Of course, just because it looks good doesn't mean it tastes good so I decided to start out with just a little taste...

and it was as good as it looked!

After that, I decided to DIG IN!!

I had a great time and all my friends loved watching me eat my cake too.

I was one happy birthday girl!!

Have a great night!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment