Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sister Love


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!!

Have I ever told you about the greatest person in my life, besides Mama of course...?  It's my best sister Linden!!

We may not always get along, but she sure has taught me some pretty great things, and we have gone on some pretty great adventure!!!  

Sissy has been with me through everything.  She made sure to take great care of me and taught me to sit nicely at the big girl table!  She even taught me how to use a fork.

We love sitting together and eating popcorn while we watch movies.  Mama says I am not quite old enough for popcorn, so I get crackers, but it is still great.

This is an old picture, but sissy loves reading me stories.  She has some pretty great books, every time she reads it the words are different!!

We even have matching sister jammies!  Mama says we aren't going to want to dress the same forever, I don't know if that is true...

Having a sister is pretty amazing!!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment