Monday, November 30, 2015

SNOW!!!


Hey Everybody! Ellen Here!!

Guess what?!?  It snowed!!!!!  Even though it is cold, I LOVE the snow!  It was such a great day that Mama said we just had to get outside.  

Getting ready to go outside takes a LONG time!  I really like wearing my hat, but mittens are kind of a pain in the butt.  Mama told me that we would be able to go outside faster if I stopped taking my mittens off, but they just REALLY bug me!

Once we got outside the first thing Linden taught me how to do was make a snow angel!

And then of course we made a snowman, isn't he cute!?!

It wasn't all fun and games, Daddy was shoveling the driveway so I had to go over and check it out.  Daddy found two little shovels so Linden and I got to help!

I thought it was great, Mama didn't seem so impressed.  Once we got inside we got cookies and hot chocolate, that made playing in the snow even better!

Hope you had a great night!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment