Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas: Santaland


The official start to Christmas is here!!  We got to go see Santa this weekend!!  

I love seeing Santa, I couldn't wait to tell him all of the things that I want him to bring me...But, Ellen wasn't so sure.  She was pretty nervous, but I think she did a great job.


She did really like going through Santaland.  I still haven't figured out how they get the elves and all of Santa's workshop down to Minnesota, but I LOVE that I get to see them learning, playing and making all of the toys.  Ellen really liked seeing the animals.


Even though I told Santa what I wanted for Christmas we still write a letter to him at the end in case he forgets, he does have a lot of kids to remember.  Ellen asked for a baby doll, colors and legos.


I decided that I should only ask for a few things so that Santa's sleigh doesn't get too full for the reindeer to pull.  I asked for a mermaid barbie, and a new doll.


I think the neatest part is that they have a mailbox that goes straight to the North Pole!  I also think it is great that Macy's donates a dollar to the Make a Wish foundation.


After we were done we went into the store and found out they have a build-a-bear workshop!  I didn't even have to ask, Mama let me make one.  I picked out a rainbow be

There was a really nice girl named Crystal who was helping me.  She helped me fill my bear full of fluff, she had me and Mama put a special heart with a wish inside, and then she sewed her up!

Mama even let me pick out a special outfit for my bear and get a fun carrying backpack for her.

I named her Elly and I sure do love her!

I can't wait for the snow to fall and for Christmas to come!

Happy Holidays,
Linden



No comments:

Post a Comment