Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!


Big day today!  I turned 5!!!  I couldn't believe it, the fun started before I even got out of bed!  My whole room was filled with balloons, streamers, and twirly ribbons!  I knew today was going to be a great day.


When I got upstairs I immediately wanted to open my presents.  Did you know that when you are 5 you can chew bubble gum!?!  It was awesome.  Mama said that I had 8 pieces of gum today...I am pretty sure it was at least 10 or 11...


I also got a couple puzzles and a lot of project stuff because I love projects!!!  The spin art machine was defiantly my favorite!


Mama and Daddy make sure to make our birthdays a very special day so of course I had a chocolate covered sprinkle doughnut with candles for breakfast.  I was so excited that Mama and Daddy sang me Happy Birthday!


After we took Ellen to daycare we headed off to Welch Village to go skiing!  I had a great time and was so happy that it was so much warmer today than it has been the past week.  I did so great that Mama and Daddy could ride their snowboards because they didn't have to help me at all!


For supper we went to my favorite place to eat, Olivia's Family Restaurant!  They have really yummy breakfast food, and the BEST birthday dessert...CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!  I really like the birthday song so Mama and Daddy sang to me again.



When we got home we had my official birthday cake...did you know that I really like cake? and I Really like blowing out candles? and I REALLY like the birthday song???

 Being 5 is pretty great, I know this is going to be an amazing year!
Linden



1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe that you are 5 already! You are a beautiful 5 year old - inside and out!

    ReplyDelete