Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!  Ellen Here!

2015 was a pretty great year, but I am pretty sure that 2016 will be even better.

Mama didn't let Linden and me stay up late to watch the ball drop, so the next day she and Daddy took us to the Mall of America for something fun to do!

Last time I was here I was a TINY baby and I didn't get to go on any rides, not this time!!  Linden let me pick the first ride, and I got to go with Daddy on the Blues Clues ride.

Linden was pretty excited that she got to go all by herself!!





Linden really wanted to go on the roller coasters so Daddy went with her, and Mama hung-out with me on the little rides.  

Not only did Linden go on the big-kid rides, she also got to meet Paw Patrol!  She was pretty excited.

Meanwhile, Mama and I were having a great time.  On the big trucks my horn worked WAY better than Mama's...but I think she was a better driver.

 My favorite ride was the Diego's Adventure bus, it goes up and down and around and around!  I just couldn't contain my squeals and giggle!

At the very end I agreed to sit still long enough to get a good selfie with Mama.

It was a pretty fun day.  Here is looking forward to a pretty amazing 2016,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment