Monday, June 30, 2014

Father's Day Fun

I know I am late on posting, but I thought I would share our Father's Day adventure with Daddy and Papa!

Papa Tim hadn't met Ellen yet so we decided to join him at the Mall of America and have a great day!  There are so many fun rides there, it was hard to choose where to begin.  It was so great getting to spend the whole day with him.  Papa Tim doesn't really like the fast rides, I think his favorite was the carousel.

I like a little more adventure so I had to do those rides alone.  This one bounced up and down.

And this one spun around, that is my favorite!

Papa Tim was pretty excited to meet baby Ellen, she was too little to go on the rides but she and Mama had fun watching us.

Auntie Megan, Uncle Tommy and Cousins Evan and Carter also met us there.  It was so much fun hanging out with them, they even took me on rides!!

Ellen and I hope to catch up on blogging this week, look forward to another fun adventure soon!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment