Monday, June 30, 2014

Mini Monster Fun!

Linden here, and another session of gymnastics has begun!

If you didn't know, I LOVE gymnastics and I was so excited to find out that Mama signed me up for Mini Monsters (for those who don't know, that means I am no longer in the preschool class, I am now with the bigger kids).  

Mini Monsters has been a ton of fun.  Not only do I get to hang out with the bigger kids, but I get to learn new skills and class goes an extra 15 minutes!!

Last week Mama was able to take some pictures.  We did a lot of practicing on the beam.  We walk forwards, side ways, backwards, and do little hops.  I can do all of these things on my own, but I like to pretend I can't sometimes and ask for help.

Usually we only get to practice on the little beam, but if the big girls aren't practicing we get to use the high beam too!
 After the beam we worked on some other skills.  I liked practicing my cartwheels.

And my coach helped me learn how to do a bridge!


My absolute favorite thing to do at Gymnastics is the bars, but we didn't have time last week.  That's ok, I'm sure we will do them next time!  I can't wait until Ellen is old enough for her to join in the fun!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment